What is the Best Way to Advertise Locally?
As Featured on Quora
with added intro/extro
Here is the short and sweet answer. But it's what you need to know.
Locally, the #1 most important thing is how your customers feel about their service.
Generating promoters isn’t easy, but it is the most effective strategy for getting new customers and upselling and repeat selling to the existing ones.
It translates to more customers and profits.
You can turn your existing customers into promoters by:
1. Providing exceptional service/product
2. Providing a phenomenal UX experience on your website
3. Very genuinely asking for their feedback to showing you value what they think
4. Providing quick support when things go wrong.
5. Letting your customer get to know you through social media and content like a business blog. It doesn’t have to be really personal. It just shows that you care. It needs to connect with your customers problems so that when they need local services, they come to you. SEO content creation helps people find you in searches when they're looking for exactly what you offer. Make sure that content adds value and is super shareable content to get the best results.
Unless you are a startup with 0 Customers, this is your priority if you want to be successful. No matter what kind of advertising you do, if your existing customers aren't helping promote you, then the ads will just be background noise in today's customer climate and well into the future.
We can help with that. We're Already Content in Nashville, TN, so we may not be local to you. But we help businesses around the US and north of the border get more customers and turn the ones they have into promoters providing the right experience.